Questions about Erectile Dysfunction? Get A Personal Answer Today.
Erectyle Dysfunction Treatment
Many men believe that erectyle dysfunction is a fact of life that comes as part of the aging process or is an unavoidable symptom of diabetes or high cholesterol. The good news is that erectyle dysfunction is a treatable health issue and there are many treatments available, even for men that can’t take popular erectyle dysfunction medications. Boston Medical Group has been helping men with erectyle dysfunction for over a decade through their patented system, The Boston Method.
Erectyle Dysfunction Treatments include:
• Sex therapy – Individual or relationship counseling focused on sex life.
• Lifestyle changes – Anything from a healthier diet, to more exercise to quitting smoking and decreasing alcohol consumption.
• Impotence drugs – Popular pharmaceutical prescription-only products.
• Erectyle dysfunction vacuums – Also known as penis pumps, these devices work to help improve blood flow to the penis.
• Localized treatment devices – Such as intracavernous pharmacotherapy (ICP) treatment.
• Surgery – Some surgical procedures can improve blood flow to the penis.
Boston Medical Group has been successfully treating men with erectyle dysfunction for over a decade and well before the development of popular ED medications. Our wide variety of treatment options and highly-trained physicians have helped hundreds of thousands of men regain complete sexual function, even those who previously thought they couldn’t be treated. For more information (and correct spelling) see our About Erectile Dysfunction page.