Ask Us a Question; Get a Quick, Confidential Reply
Improving Stamina During Sex
Many of our patients are concerned with how they can increase their stamina. Failing to satisfy your partner can be embarrassing and frustrating, and that’s why Boston Medical Group is dedicated to improving mens’ sexual stamina and sexual health.
Here are some strategies for dealing with low sexual stamina:
- Keep a positive attitude; avoid thinking about past bad experiences.
- Try a new position. Sometimes the missionary position can decrease the sensation and help with prolonging sex.
- Move slowly and take your time.
- Spend some time alone and work on feeling comfortable with yourself.
- Talk to your physician about your concerns, they can offer information that may ease anxiety and present you with a number of treatment options
Most of us will experience premature ejaculation or a decrease in sexual stamina at some point in our lives, but why should we tolerate this if it isn’t necessary? Boston Medical Group is here to help. Our experienced physicians are trained and prepared to help you revive your stamina. Have a question about stamina? Just fill out the form to your right and a qualified professional will get back to you promptly with a personal response.