- Can Boston Medical Group treat my Erectile Dysfunction even if oral medications and ED Pills haven't worked?
Boston Medical Group physicians have treated thousands of men who have not been successful with oral medications. Rather than a one-size-fits-all approach to treatment, our physicians provide personalized programs for each patient given their current condition, medical history, and needs and expectations. In fact, most patients see results during their very first visit.
- Can't my primary care physician or urologist treat my Erectile Dysfunction?
Much like other specific branches of medicine, sexual dysfunction remains a very specialized field. Most primary care physicians offer limited treatment options for ED which is why so many of patients have been referred to Boston Medical Group by other doctors. While urologists can offer some treatments, only Boston Medical Group physicians are licensed to offer the personalized treatment programs utilized in The Boston Method®, a proprietary treatment process for ED.
- I currently have other medical conditions that I am taking medication for. Am I still a candidate?
Boston Medical Group physicians treat thousands of men every year, many of whom have diabetes, high-blood pressure or cholesterol, and heart conditions. Many of treatment options are localized and non-systemic, so they are often safe and effective for men with medical conditions and do not alter the effects of other medications.
The physicians closely evaluate each patient's health information when determining the appropriate treatment options. It’s important to be honest about your medical history and bring the list of medications you are taking, if any, with you to your consultation.
- Do Boston Medical Group physicians prescribe herbal treatments or drugs?
No, Boston Medical Group physicians only treat patients with well-established, FDA approved medications.
- How much do Boston Medical Group treatments cost?
There is a one-time fee for your first office visit which includes the consultation and all diagnostic testing. Because each treatment program is different depending on the patient, costs can vary. Only a Boston Medical Group physician can determine the best course of treatment for each patient.
- My partner is also concerned about my Erectile Dysfunction. Can they attend my consultation?
Yes, we encourage partners to attend the consultation. Research has found that men are more likely to seek and continue treatment for Erectile Dysfunction when they have the committed support of their partner. Partners are often also relieved to understand that ED is a common medical concern with viable treatment options.
- How long will my initial consultation last, and how many visits are required?
In most cases, only one consultation is required to initiate and see results from a Boston Medical Group treatment program. The typical consultation lasts approximately two hours which allows enough time for a comprehensive assessment, a discussion of the diagnosis and available treatment options, and the commencement of the treatment program.
- Is there a Boston Medical Group medical center near me?