Read this very personal story of how one man dealt with his ED issues and found a successful treatment program using BMG’s new RejuvaPulse ™ and PRP therapies.
Here are 5 of the latest technological advancements in the treatment of ED and male sexual dysfunction:
- Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy (LI-ESWT) – Boston Medical Group, using it’s proprietary and patented Boston Method®, has developed the RejuvaPulse™ Therapy modality. The device uses low-intensity pulsed soundwaves to deliver energy directly to the penile tissue. It is the newest and most exciting non-invasive regenerative option today. It requires NO surgery and NO medications and can be up to 80% effective for men who have had limited success with other treatment options. Read more about RejuvaPulse™ Therapy
- BostonPRP™ – This is Platelet-Rich Plasma that contains numerous Growth Factors (GFs) that promote repair, self-healing and rejuvenation of damaged or injured tissues. The whole process takes about 30 minutes. You can resume your normal daily activities after each treatment. It can be used stand-alone or in combination with RejuvaPulse™ to provide a uniquely synergistic enhancement. Read more about BostonPRP™
- Advanced Stem Cell Solution – Involves injecting highly regenerative cells directly into the penile tissues. This 21st-century breakthrough is showing great promise for the treatment of ED. Contact BMG at (800) 337-7555 for the latest information
- Rapid Dissolving Oral Medications – BMG has developed these fast-acting orals (and sublinguals) designed to help with Erectile Dysfunction, Premature Ejaculation or both conditions. They can delay ejaculation without impacting sensitivity. Custom formulations can include Sildenafil (Viagra™) to treat PE and ED, Tadalafil (Cialis®) for a 36 hr solution to ED and PE or special medications with combination ingredients.
- Health and Wellness Programs – Advances in lab testing, nutrition/supplements, and fitness and sexual health programs have continued to provide patients with diagnosis and recommendations for behavioral corrections that can go far in helping treat male sexual issues. Boston Medical Group, as dictated in our Boston Method®, remains at the forefront of a personalized and comprehensive approach, one based on clear scientific analysis and experience.
Associated conditions like diabetes or cardiovascular disease can greatly impact a man’s sexual health, but so can general lifestyle and well-being behaviors. BMG doctors look to identify problem areas and their potential influences on overall patient health. After diagnosis and treatment programs are prescribed, many of these health and behavioral corrections can be made by the patients themselves. Some of the treatment programs made available to patients include:
- Wellness Lab Testing
- Tobacco and Alcohol Cessation Counseling
- Fitness and Nutritional Behaviors
- Lifestyle Management Programs
- Sexual Health Programs
According to one recent study*, “Improvements in lifestyle and the proper management of medical comorbidities are arguably the most beneficial and safest treatment. This first-line approach is, without a doubt, the most difficult to execute. Patient education detailing the risk factors for ED is a logical first step.” The findings continue to conclude that “Lack of physical activity, obesity, unhealthy diets, and cigarette smoking have all been shown to contribute to ED.”
A patient’s general health and wellness is always a consideration when BMG doctors diagnose and prescribe a treatment program. Overall positive health of the patient is important and can often greatly help alleviate specific sexual health issues. click here for more information on health and wellness
*Source: Krzastek SC, Bopp J, Smith RP and Kovac JR. Recent advances in the understanding and management of erectile dysfunction [version 1; referees: 2 approved]. F1000Research 2019, 8(F1000 Faculty Rev):102 (https://doi.org/10.12688/f1000research.16576.1)
If you think it’s a good idea to restore your intimacy this Valentine’s Day then we’re sure your partner would agree!
She walks in beauty, like the night
Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
And all that’s best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes;
Thus mellowed to that tender light
Which heaven to gaudy day denies.
– She Walks in Beauty, Lord Byron (1788-1824)
There is one day of the year when you don’t want ED getting in the way, it’s Valentine’s Day.
Even Cupid can’t do much without his arrow.
Please call BMG today to get the help you need. Options like vaso-active medications (98% effective for most men) and newer treatments like RejuvaPulse™ and BostonPRP™ could provide you the lift you need on this most important of lovers days.
Boston Medical Group – (800) 337-7555
Are you experiencing Erectile Dysfunction? Have traditional one-size-fits-all treatment options failed?
Boston Medical Group – The ED and Low T Experts can help!
With our customized treatment options, including proprietary formulas of vaso-active medications and the revolutionary, non-invasive RejuvaPulse™ soundwave therapy – Boston Medical Group will develop a treatment plan specific to your condition and help you overcome your Erectile Dysfunction.
For more video content, please visit our BMG YouTube Channel.