RejuvaPulse™ is a proprietary treatment protocol using non-invasive, pulsed sound waves to improve penile blood flow and rejuvenate penile tissue in men who have ED or who simply want to improve their sexual performance. It is painless, harmless and does not require medications or surgery.
RejuvaPulse™ employs low-intensity pulsed sound waves delivered directly to the penis. It clears up the existing plaques, stimulates the growth of new blood vessels and activates the dormant stem cells, which in turn rejuvenates the penile tissue. The result is increased blood flow, healthier tissue and stronger, harder and more sustainable erections.
- Harder erections
- More spontaneous erections
- More sustainable erections
- Enhanced sensation
- Better orgasms
- Increased length and girth (See question #4 below)
- Improved sexual performance
It is clear that RejuvaPulse™ enhances blood flow, leading to stronger and more sustainable erections. It is also clear that RejuvaPulse™ activates the growth of new nerves, leading to more enhanced sensation and better orgasm. Many patients report an increase in length and girth, and the added sensation of the penis feeling “fuller” after the treatment. While not yet proven, it is conceivable that with a healthier blood flow and more frequent erections, along with tissue rejuvenation, the penis can in fact gain “substance”, resulting in increased size, both in flaccid and rigid states.
It is thought that the formation of new nerves can correct the “misfiring” problem in cases of both premature ejaculation and delayed ejaculation. This can result in unintended, but welcome benefits: men who have premature ejaculation gain better control, and men who have difficulties ejaculating can achieve ejaculation with less effort.
There are little or no known side effects. Patients who are taking anti-coagulants should start on low energy level watching out for bruises.
The effects of RejuvaPulse™ have been clinically proven to last at least two to three years after the initial treatment. A maintenance program of scheduled treatments can be offered to help maintain the effects over a longer period of time.
No. The device used is classified as an FDA-cleared, class 1 medical device(i.e., it is safe for use with minimal potential for harm to the user). Other examples of class 1 devices include enema kits and elastic bandages. Pulsed sound wave therapy is indicated for improving blood flow; hence it is widely applied in various fields of medicine. Its application for ED treatment is considered off-label use.
Pulsed sound wave has been successfully applied in other fields of medicine, including:
- Urology- to break up kidney stones
- Orthopedics- to promote healing and resolve inflammation
- Esthetics – to treat cellulite
- Cardiovascular health – to improve blood flow
When used at low intensity and high frequency, the pulsed sound wave produces regenerative effects in the penile
tissue and improves erectile functions. Similar technology has been used in Europe to treat ED for more than 15 years
with great success.
There are over 40 clinical studies that show an average success rate of 80%, consistent with Boston Medical Group’s own clinical studies. These studies verify the effectiveness of the pulsed sound wave treatment used in RejuvaPulse™. The Therapeutic Advances in Urology concluded that this type of therapy “…is a revolutionary treatment for ED and possesses unprecedented qualities that can rehabilitate erectile tissue”.
Explore some of these clinical studies below:
- Can low-intensity extracorporeal shockwave therapy improve erectile dysfunction? A prospective, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study
- A First Prospective, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial Evaluating Extracorporeal ShockWave Therapy for the Treatment of Peyronie’s Disease
- Extracorporeal shockwave therapy in the treatment of erectile dysfunction: a prospective, randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled study
- Shockwave treatment of erectile dysfunction
- Low intensity extracorporeal shockwave therapy for erectile dysfunction: a study in an Indian population
- Can low-intensity extracorporeal shockwave therapy improve erectile function?
Depending on your goals and the severity of your condition, six to twelve short treatments of 20-30 minutes each, taken once or twice a week, are recommended. Generally speaking, the more severe the ED, the more treatment you’d need. There is no down time and you can resume your normal daily activities after each treatment.
It varies, depending on many factors such as age, severity of ED, hormonal status and other concomitant health issues. Generally, it takes about 4-6 weeks after the treatment for the blood vessels to form. Some patients however report improvements as early as after 3 or 4 treatments.
- Return of nighttime and morning erections
- Experience spontaneous erections during sexual arousal
- Experience more erections throughout the day
- Erections lasting longer
- Increased girth and length and sense of “fullness”
- Shorter refractory period
- Increased effects of ED medications
First, we encourage you to experience “regular” erections during the treatment and for 30 days after the treatment. You can achieve this goal using:
- Penile pump, 10 minutes a day at 10 mm/Hg, twice a day; or
- Oral ED medications if that is appropriate for your condition, 2- 3 times a week; or
- Penile injection therapy 2-3 times a week
Second, we encourage you to add BostonPRP™ (Platelet-Rich Plasma) Therapy to the RejuvaPulse™ protocol. For more information about Platelet-Rich Plasma, please click here.
- Is drug and surgery free
- Is completely non-invasive and has no known side-effects
- Is a simple in-office procedure with each treatment taking only 20 – 30 minutes
- Provides long lasting results with no downtime
- Addresses the root cause of ED – poor blood flow
- Offers potential long-term improvement rather than a reliance on medications.
Men with Erectile Dysfunction
RejuvaPulse™ has proven to be a safe and effective ED treatment which has long lasting effects. It is especially beneficial for:
- Men who do not respond to ED pills, or
- Men who cannot safely take ED medications, such as those with heart disease, diabetes, or high blood pressure, or men who take nitrates.
It can either improve erectile function completely so that no further treatment is required or sufficiently so that other ED treatments can become effective. In either case, it is known to reverse or greatly reduce the symptoms of ED.
Men with Peyronie’s Disease
RejuvaPulse™ has been shown to be a drug-free, surgery-free way to breakdown scar tissue and reduce the curvature of the penis typical of Peyronie’s disease.
Men Seeking Male Enhancement
Men do not have to suffer from ED in order to benefit from RejuvaPulse™ therapy. By virtue of increasing blood flow and rejuvenating the penile tissue, RejuvaPulse™ helps men enjoy sexual intimacy to the fullest. Men become more responsive to sexual arousal with harder and more sustainable erections, and are able to enjoy stronger orgasm.
No. You do not have to be suffering from ED, or any other medical condition to benefit from this treatment. If you want to perform your best, this therapy can help!
RejuvaPulse™ costs start at $500 for each treatment. Depending on the number of treatments required, different pricing options and/or more economical packages may be offered. Please verify pricing with your provider.
Maintenance therapy refers to the effort to maintain the improvement already achieved after a full course of treatment by doing intermittent treatments in the future, either once a month or once every few months, depending on the condition.
No. There is no guarantee in medical treatment. We make the exception with ICP because we can physically assess the results in the office and the physicians can confidently write a prescription. With RejuvaPulse, PRP or Stem Cell Therapy, we cannot predict any outcome.
Yes. Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP), harvested from your own blood, can be offered in combination with RejuvaPulse™. When both therapies are used in combination, the potential improvement in erectile function is far greater than the use of either therapy alone. Please refer to this section about PRP.
In addition to RejuvaPulse™ and BostonPRP™, Boston Stem Cell Therapy is the promising next best option. Our physicians can deliver the future of ED treatment today. Please consult our experts for information.